Services and solutions built for the leading Situational Awareness (SA) platform, Android Team Awareness Kit (ATAK / ATAK-CIV)
Common Operating Picture
in the palm of your hand
Quickly establish a Common Operating Picture (COP) with real-time, bidirectional information sharing using commercially available mobile devices and a free ATAK-CIV app. Provide your team members with situational awareness, geospatial data, mission plan, full motion video (FMV), peer-to-peer (P2P) comms, just to name a few.
- Information access
- Users and groups
- Data distribution
- End User Device (EUD) provisioning
- Long-term data storage
- Data/video streams
- & more
Command and Control
Elevate the ATAK platform to Command and Control level (C2, C3, etc.) with an array of open-source solutions, commercial software, and hardware options. Gain operational intel, including information from the assets on the ground, to assist in decision-making. Create a Common Situational Understanding to facilitate effective inter-organizational collaboration.
coreTAK team’s extensive expertise in the subject matter can help you achieve your objectives while avoiding pitfalls and common mistakes.
Six reasons why TAK is
the right choice
- It’s absolutely free – no strings attached
- It’s open-source with a growing developer community
- Its code base is funded and maintained by U.S. government
- It is updated frequently with bug fixes and new features
- As of 2020, its user base exceeded 250,000 and it keeps growing
- It is used by U.S. military